Partial Soft Focus 170*190mm
Partial Soft Focus 170*190mm
Partial Soft Focus 170*190mm

Partial Soft Focus 170*190mm


No reviews
Regular price$237.00
/
Tax included.
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Partial Soft Focus Filter 170 x 190mm

SKU Number : K03014

This 170mm wide soft filter has a soft effect on 70% of the sky and the remaining 30% is clear. Especially for star scape photography, the ground side of the image can be sharp while the stars are well emphasized. This soft-effect filter is ideal for photographs with lighthouses, models, and night scenes on the ground side. It is designed to be used with soft effect on the whole surface. Therefore, there is no product name or other information on the filter. The product photo is an image only and is not grayed out.



The target holders are Canon 11-24mm f4, TS-E 17mm, Samyang 14mm f2.4, Zeiss 15mm f2.8, SIGMA 12-24mm f4, and SIGMA 14-24mm f2.8 DG HSM in 170mm width.

You may also like


Recently viewed