Partial Soft Focus Filter ( 150x170mm )

Partial Soft Focus Filter ( 150x170mm )

Regular price$215.00
Tax included.
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

KANI Partial Soft Focus Filter ( 150x170mm )

SKU Number : K03013


- The filter is Partial Soft Focus Filter.

- The filter is 150mm x 170mm rectangular dimension. (to use with 150mm holder)

- The filter glass is made by B270 glass of German SCOTT

- The filter both sides are ultra-precisely polished to maintain a high filter flatness accuracy.

- The filter is water-proof, oil-proof and dust-proof with Premium Coating System.

This 150mm wide soft filter has a soft effect on 70% of the sky and the remaining 30% is clear.

Especially for star-scape photography, the ground side of the image can be sharply defined while the stars are well emphasized.

This soft-effect filter is ideal for photographs with lighthouses, models, or night scenes on the ground side.

The filter is not labeled with the product name, as it can be used for full soft effect by shifting it to the edge. 

You may also like

Recently viewed